How to Find a Journal in Your Field
1. Run a search for your topic in the ScienceDirect database. Example: (GPTchat OR AI) AND ("image processing" OR "pattern recognition")
2. On the left side of your search results, find Article type. Click in the box for Research articles.
3. Publication title and click Show more. The numbers in parentheses indicate how many articles in your search results were published in that journal.
4. Click in the box next to a title to bring up those articles in that journal.
5. Click the title of the journal in any item in the search results to go to a website for that journal. That's where you will find information for authors including the impact factor of the journal.