The best method for discovering all videos offered by Kanopy. Includes already-licensed videos.
PLEASE NOTE: If you make a mistake and click on one of the Get Started buttons, you will be directed to CSUSB's already-licensed videos.
1. On the first page of the Kanopy website, do not click on the Get Started buttons. Instead, scroll down to find and click on the Browse Movies button.
2. On the next screen, click the search icon.
3. Enter a title or keyword search.
4. Choose a video in your results and click on its thumbnail.
5. Below the video window, click on the Watch Now button.
6. Click the Find Your University button.
7. Type San Bernardino into the search box.
8. Sign in with Google or Facebook or click the Skip button.
9. If the video you selected is not currently licensed, you will now see a message to that effect and have access to the online request form.
Videos that are not licensed should have a request form below the video window. When you fill one out and submit it, it goes to Librarian Bonnie Petry. If the license purchase is approved (remember these are dependent on available funding and must be required viewing for your students), you will have access to the video within 3 working days.
If an unlicensed video does not have a request form, then please use the Pfau Library's Faculty Video Request Form instead.
You may find a video that is already available to view. Before giving a class assignment, check the license expiration date to ensure that it will be available. You cannot get this information from within this database.
Try a Search