Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome back, Coyotes!
Yes, the library is open again as of Aug. 2! View all library hours.
Masks that cover your nose and mouth are required on campus, but social distancing is not. Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this period of transition.
ESSENTIAL FALL SEMESTER QUESTIONS ANSWERED
- Does the library have my textbook?
- Print copies of textbooks are subject to quarantine, which will limit their availability.
- Can I still borrow a laptop for Fall?
- Yes! Use the same laptop request form we used during the campus closure.
- Check-out period for laptops is the full semester.
- If you need a mobile hotspot to go with your laptop, use the hotspot request form.
- How do I return the laptop I had over the summer?
Due date for Summer laptops is Friday, August 13. Late returns will be accepted without penalty as long as the laptop is in good working order.
At the San Bernardino campus, return laptops to the Pfau Library Check-Out Desk. At the Palm Desert Campus, return laptops to the Hixon Info Center. Do not put laptops in the library return boxes (book drop boxes)!
- Can I reserve a group study room?
- Yes, social distancing is no longer required.
- Can I still request books for locker pickup?
- Yes, we are continuing this service.
- Is Interlibrary Loan service for books available? -- more info coming soon
- How do I print?
- How do I get my Coyote OneCard (student ID)?
- How do I get to my PL classroom?
- PL-013, 014, 015, 025, & 45 - Basement (use exterior elevator and doors)
- PL-201 to 293 - Second Floor (use exterior elevator and doors)
- PL-2005 Library Instruction Room - Second Floor (inside the library)