THERE are actually two different ways to do wireless printing. Try them both and see which one you like best. The first one is most commonly used.
1. On your device, go to the mobile printing website for CSUSB. The link is www.csusb.edu/mobileprint and here is a screenshot of that website:
2. Enter your email address. This is how you will identify your print job.
3. Find what you want to print and touch the grey arrow button. You will see this screen:
Touch the green print button and then this screen will appear:
4. The release code (shown in green) to unlock your print job will appear on the screen shown above and also be sent in an email.
5. At the touchscreen printing station for Library Printer 3, touch your email address.
6. A virtual keyboard will appear; enter your release code to see your print job(s). Here's a photo of the keyboard:
7. Touch your print job; it will be highlighted in yellow.
8. Touch the Continue button.
9. Finally, swipe your CSUSB ID card...
...and touch the Pay and Print button.