Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Overview of Wireless Printing from Your Laptop or Mobile Device
The quickest way to print from your laptop or mobile device is by using the PrinterOn service at http://www.csusb.edu/mobileprint (see instructions below).
PrinterOn Service Instructions:
- Make sure either "Library Printer 3" or "Library Color" (if you want to print in color) is slected.
- Enter your email address
- Browse to your document
- Click the arrow for more printing options
- Click the green printer icon
- You will receive a "Release code," which you will need to print your document
- Select your email address at the respective print station for the printer you selected
- Enter your release code, press "ok," and then follow normal printing procedures
- If you sent more than one print job and entered the same email address each time, you will only have to enter one release code for all of your print jobs.
Things to be Aware of with Wireless Printing
- Make sure either "Library Printer 3" (for black and white) or "Library Color" (for color) is selected.
- You can print in black and white or color, but you'll have to select the corresponding printer before sending your print job.
- Be aware that it may take up to two minutes for print jobs to arrive when using the PrinterOn service.