The quickest way to print from your laptop or mobile device is by using the PrinterOn service at http://www.csusb.edu/mobileprint (see instructions below).
PrinterOn Service Instructions:
- Make sure either "Library Printer 3" or "Library Color" (if you want to print in color) is slected.
- Enter your email address
- Browse to your document
- Click the arrow for more printing options
- Click the green printer icon
- You will receive a "Release code," which you will need to print your document
- Select your email address at the respective print station for the printer you selected
- Enter your release code, press "ok," and then follow normal printing procedures
- If you sent more than one print job and entered the same email address each time, you will only have to enter one release code for all of your print jobs.