WHAT LIBRARIANS CAN DO FOR YOU:
- Help you understand your assignments. Librarians are familiar with all types of assignments from all kinds of classes.
- Give you strategies for choosing and narrowing a topic.
- Recommend the best resources (books, articles, databases, etc.) and strategies for researching your topic.
- Show you how to find and use the recommended resources and strategies.
- Save you time, trouble, and frustration. Why make research any harder than it already is?
WHAT LIBRARIANS HAVE ALREADY DONE FOR YOU:
- Provided multiple ways for students to interact with them.
- Designed workshops that address how to use library resources and services.
- Authored Library Guides (you are looking at one right now) containing self help on a variety of topics.
- Created video tutorials containing self help on a variety of topics.