Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
My Library Account provides many useful services for students which will be explained in this guide. Signing in unlocks all the features. Here's just a sample of what My Library Account can do for you when you are signed in:
- View due dates for items you check out.
- Save lists of items in OneSearch.
- Save search strategies in OneSearch.
- Request items from the Pfau Library or from other CSU libraries (CSU+). Use CSU+ when we don't own the book or media you want or it is checked out by someone else.
First, let's look at how you sign in.
STEP 1: HOW TO SIGN IN TO MY LIBRARY ACCOUNT
On the library's website, do one of these three actions.
1. Click on the My Library Account button.
2. Click on the OneSearch Logo.
Then click on
3. Run a search.
Then click on
STEP 2: HOW TO SIGN IN TO MY LIBRARY ACCOUNT
On the first login screen, choose your status.
On the second login screen (this example shows a CSUSB
student, staff, or faculty login), use your normal MyCoyote login.
STEP 3: HOW TO SIGN IN TO MY LIBRARY ACCOUNT
If you chose option #1 above, you will already be in your My Library Account.
If you chose option #2 or #3, you will now see a screen with a dark blue tool bar at the top.
You should see your name in the top, right hand corner. Click to open the drop down menu.
Finally, click on the My Library Account link to view your account.