Inside the Mind of a Master Procrastinator by Tim Urban
Humorous and famous TedTalk on procrastination. Not to be missed (13m54s).
Procrastination -- 7 Steps to Cure by Med School Insiders
1. Break down the project into smaller steps.
2. Keep the task small. Explains pomodoro technique.
3. Set the bar low.
4. Hack pleasure from the experience of studying through self-rewarding.
5. Use Parkinson's Law to your advantage.
6. Be deliberate with your study environment so that distractions are limited, especially digital distractions.
7. Understand your personality type, and use the techniques that work best for you.
Procrastination is a Habit by Mel Robbins
Procrastination isn't your character, it's a habit that can be broken by interrupting it.