Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Assumptions & End Result
- Textbook is non-fiction material.
- Book is a textbook, not a fiction or non-fiction book acting as a textbook.
- The student wants to do the work of the reading, but doesn't know the most effective method beyond only reading.
Using this method results in
- reading the material one time with greater comprehension
- a set of notes useful for studying for the test