Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- When you stall on a brief summary, step back and keep it simple. If the paragraph isn't large or complex, neither is the summary. Neither is your anticipated test question.
- Don't try to do this a couple of nights before the test.
- Don't do this method for more than an hour at a time until you've adjusted to it.
Yes, It Really Works
- I used this method, recently, when I was teaching from a textbook I had never read.
- I was astonished at how well it worked.