1. OneSearch - This is the database to use if you are looking for books in this library. Please note that it is not our only database! See our guide, Search Tips for OneSearch.
2. Menu Bar - Drop down menus provide additional access points to our resources and services.
3. Ask a Librarian - Live chat with CSUSB reference librarians or other reference librarians 24/7, 365. Also ask questions via email or text. Research Appointments - Schedule a one-on-one appointment with a CSUSB reference librarian.
4. Quick Links - A few handy links. The first three are probably the most interesting for students.
5. Get a Laptop - Request a semester loan laptop (Mac or Windows) online.
6. Research From Home - Our guide takes you through the basics of the entire process from choosing and narrowing your topic to citing your sources.
7. Choose a Database - We have more than 150 databases. Click this button to see a list of them by subject or an alphabetical by title list.
8. Contact Us - Our primary phone numbers, daily hours for our departments, a button for submitting suggestions, and links to our social media.
9. Reserve a Study Room - Click this button to reserve an individual or group study room in the library.
10. Course Reserves - Find out if we have your textbook by clicking this button and running a search.
11. Library Guides - Written by CSUSB reference librarians especially for CSUSB students, our Library Guides present vital information on many topics to help you succeed. Searchable.
12. Workshops - This button takes you to the calendar for all our workshops, both live and Zoom. To register, click on the workshop title.
13. Rotating Display - A changing display of images that are links to further information.
14. Upcoming Events - A list of our workshops.