Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Yes, we have a limited number of laptops available for students only.
- The loan period will be all semester.
- To avoid lines, students must submit a laptop reservation request here.
- After receiving the request, the library will schedule a date/time for pick up, and notify the student via email.
- For laptops checked out during Spring 2021: if you registered for Summer session, your laptop due date was automatically extended to the end of Summer.
- If you have a laptop currently checked out, you will be contacted via email with information about how to return it.
- Late returns at the San Bernardino campus must be arranged by contacting John Hernandez, John.Hernandez@csusb.edu
- Late returns at Palm Desert campus must be arranged by contacting PDC library staff, PDClibrary@csusb.edu
The "Wedge" or West Wing of the PL Building