Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to Contact PDC Library Staff
For best results, please email: PDClibrary@csusb.edu
Your email will be answered by either:
- PDC Librarian - Risa Lumley or
- PDC Library Assistant - Juan Murillo Perez
Services at the Palm Desert Campus
- Books may be returned in the library book return box located outside the Palm Desert Health Sciences building.
- Items checked out from either the San Bernardino campus or the Palm Desert campus may be returned at PDC.
- For materials that cannot be returned in the book return please contact PDC library staff.
Book Delivery and Interlibrary Loan:
Please follow the instructions for requesting items from the Pfau Library to be sent to PDC. At this time, the library courier service is operating on a reduced schedule, and delivery times may be longer than normal; please plan accordingly.
PDC students may access all the online resources of the John M. Pfau Library.
Research Support and Instruction:
The PDC Librarian is available to help students with their research and other library-related questions. If you would like to make an online appointment follow this link: https://csusb.libcal.com/appointments/PDC-Library
Requesting a Laptop for Pickup at PDC
- Yes, we have a limited number of laptops available for students only.
- The loan period will be all semester.
- To avoid lines, students must submit a laptop reservation request here.
- After receiving the request, the library will schedule a date/time for pick up, and notify the student via email.
How to Request a Book or DVD from Pfau Library to be sent to PDC
UPDATE January 11: Requesting of CSUSB-owned items has resumed! Request books from Pfau Library's main collection, DVDs, equipment from the Library Multimedia Center for contact-free pickup! Books from other CSU libraries are currently not available for requesting.
- Type your keywords into the OneSearch database, then click Books & Media (CSUSB).
- Sign in to OneSearch (My Library Account). The link is in the blue menu bar at the top right.
- Click on the title of the book you want.
- If you signed in, you should see a Request link next to the location information. Click it.
(NOTE: If you signed in but you don't see a request link, then the item cannot be requested.)
- Select PDC as Pickup Location. Click REQUEST to submit the form.
You will receive a confirmation message that your request has been submitted.
You will receive an email when your items arrive at PDC and are ready to be picked up from the lockers located just inside the PDC Health Sciences building main entrance.