Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Link to a full-text journal
Example: Journal of Second Language Writing
- Locate the desired title in the OneSearch Journals List.
- Click on the title to display the full record.
From here, you have two options: You can link to this record, or you can link direct to journal.
To link to the journal:
- The record will indicate what dates are available and provide a link to the journal.
- In some cases, there may be more than one link. Right-click on the link you wish to use and choose "Copy link" or "Copy shortcut."
- Paste the link into your Web page. This link will already provide the library's proxy information.
To link to the record:
- Go to the "Send to" section (at the top of the full record page).
- Click the Permalink icon.
- Copy the URL provided and paste it into your Web page.
- You do not need to add anything!