Example: Journal of Second Language Writing
- Locate the desired title in the OneSearch Journals List.
- Click on the title to display the full record.
From here, you have two options: You can link to this record, or you can link direct to journal.
To link to the journal:
- The record will indicate what dates are available and provide a link to the journal.
- In some cases, there may be more than one link. Right-click on the link you wish to use and choose "Copy link" or "Copy shortcut."
- Paste the link into your Web page. This link will already provide the library's proxy information.
To link to the record:
- Go to the "Send to" section (at the top of the full record page).
- Click the Permalink icon.
- Copy the URL provided and paste it into your Web page.
- You do not need to add anything!