You can link to the results from a particular search, in order to give your students a selection of possible articles.
Link to a search in OneSearch
Example: OneSearch CSUSB Books & Media search for: police shootings, limited to Full text online
- In OneSearch, run any desired search, in any scope.
- When the results list appears, copy the URL found in the "Location" or "Address" box on your Web browser. Paste this URL into your Web page.
To link to a specific record: Click the item's title to display the full record. Click the Permalink icon, then copy the URL provided.
Link to an Article Search in EBSCOhost-platform Databases
Example: Search in EBSCOhost Academic Search Premier for: capital punishment and discrimination (limited to peer-reviewed, full-text journals only)
- Go into any of our EBSCOhost databases.
- Run a search. You can apply any search limits you wish (full text, peer-reviewed, etc.)
- At the top of the results page, click the Share option.
- Look for the Permalink. Paste it into your Web page. This URL will already contain the library's proxy prefix.